BOSCH QUALITY POLICY
“I have always acted on the principle: Rather lose money than confidence of the customers.”
- Menu driven computerized sequence software for calibrating fuel injection pumps automatically.
- High precision electronic measuring device to avoid human errors.
- BOSCH ESI tronic software Support to handle all types of BOSCH fuel injection systems in the world.
- System generated test report in printed form available to customers for reference.
- Air conditioned, Dust Proof workshop with separate waiting lounge.
- Workshop equipped with all special tools.
- Test bench is flexible and can be used to test/investigate all types of BOSCH Fuel Injection pumps consisting CRDi systems, VE with Mech./EDC, Inline (‘P’ Type, ‘M’ & ‘MW’) Type pumps.
- Workshop fully covered with CCTV Cameras.
- First Bosch workshop in the country to go online for customer servicing i.e. providing service Back-up involving Pick-up & delivery of pumps / auto electrical products at customer end based on request by them as premium service.
- Auto electrical Test Bench three Phase to test 12/24 Volt Startor motor & Charging Alternator.
- Facility to calibrate all types of (inline/ rotary/CRDi/Unit/PT) pumps in-house.
- Well trained manpower to provide excellent service round the clock
- Dedicated 24 x 7 SERVICE HELPLINE No. + (91) – 9773577777.
- Committed service Back-up to all the OEM’S for their warranty needs.
- Online service support for (pick-up & delivery /technical problems) faced by customer on pumps.
- Genset back-up for uninterrupted power supply.
- Special discounts on targets achievement.
- Late hour delivery period & open on all seven days.
- Collection point based in major locations of Mumbai metropolitan region (South Mumbai/Western suburbs/Raigad Dist.)