NITYANAND AUTOMOBILES is a flagship company of Nityanand Infrastructure Ltd, which started its operations in year 1978 as company engaged in Rental business of diesel power generators further diversified into development of Infrastructure projects. Our emphasis on continuous investment in upgradation of facilities backed by skilled technical resources to give outstanding service to our clients make us at par with the best in industry. As a natural progression of our activity BOSCH has appointed us as authorized sales & service dealer for BOSCH Products in Mumbai metropolitan religion.
In order to reduce dependency and to provide in-house facilities, we are following a model of “Backward Integration”. Indian Automotive Industry has been going through a sea change with a lot of high technological products viz. Diesel pumps with Electronic controls, Common Rail High pressure systems etc. that are becoming part of the modern automobile components. These new high technological products need sophisticated and need specialized workshop equipment to repair, test and diagnose the faults.
To keep in pace with technology NITYANAND AUTOMOBILES has set-up mumbai’s 1st state of art Bosch Diesel Centre workshop at Navi Mumbai having sophisticated Bosch EPS 815 Test Bench imported from Germany for diagnostic, testing & Calibration of heavy duty/CRDi Pumps & Injector.
Why Choose Nityanand Automobiles ?
- Authorized Sales & Service Dealer for MICO BOSCH complete Products range.
* Fuel injection Pumps & Injectors (FIP) parts.
* Auto Electrical (Starter motors/ Charging Alternators).
* Trade products (Oil/Fuel/Air) filters, clutch plates, horns, batteries, wipers etc.
- India’s best and Mumbai’s 1st Bosch diesel centre equipped to service all types of fuel injection pumps.
- First workshop in Mumbai region to own and operate Bosch EPS 815 test bench with KMA/MGT measuring Systems
- Providing consistent support to the customers with state of the art technology.
- In house set up backed by adequate inventory to provide warranty service back up to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) namely Tata, Mahindra, Volvo, Ashok Leyland, General Motors, Maruti, Ford, Hyundai, Renault, Man Force Motors, Cummins & Kirloskar engines etc,.